Saturday, June 23, 2012

- the best gift ever ;)

Assalamualaikum. pengajaran hari ini, harapan jgn terlalu menggunung. satg kalau x kesampaian, hati kita jugak yg remuk kan? *senyumdgnsabar*

yes, today i got the best 'gift' ever. when my team people came late to the photo shoot set. hurmm. i don't know. in previous time, i still can tolerate with their 'time punctuality'. but not for today. i have been there for half an hour. and, yes, no one appear.

the excited mood changed into bad mood. yet, i still try to control myself. frankly speaking, i am too tired to entertain everyone. really tired. don't they realize that i have the feeling too? ok. if u cant respect me as the president but at least try to respect my time. i can do a lot of thing in that half an hour. after half and hour and no one appear, i decided to leave the set. no point for me to stay. i was not in my mood. my face will ruin everything soon. *icantsmile*

esok, kalau ikut plan L nak kena g MARA tuk bincang pasal projek. insyaAllah, kalau diberi kekuatan L akan sampai ke pejabat MARA tu. dh seminggu tertangguh. YA Illahi Rabb, permudahkanlah segala urusanku esok hari. Amin. *senyumlagi*

0 comments:

Post a Comment