Sunday, November 11, 2012

- foods nutritions facts and GASTANA

ready for FEStKUM 12? terengganu will be the host. this is the first time GAMELAN takes part in performance. music together with dance. why am i damn excited? because, i am part of the team. the awesome team of GASTANA. :)

the line up for FEStKUM 12 are:
1 - Gendang : Mouu Han*

2 - Bonang : Noor Amalina


3 - Gambang (i) : Nurhidayah Rosli


4 - Gambang (ii) : Raida Alias


5 - Saron: Anna Naquiah Ma


6 - Saron Demong : Iela Azila


7 - Pekin : Ct Nahdiyya


8 - Slanthem : Fisah Abdullah


out of 12. Mira, Lia and Fika had decided not to join this event.

and, after our gamelan's  training today I had my great time with Dayah, Ila and Quyah. they shared with me all the informations about foods! i was shocked to know about the 'reality' of these and that. woww..~! only now I discovered why i am having a problem in reducing and burning my FATS. only now I  know some diets are just not so suitable for me.
well, I think I should try what Dayah had suggested by having hi-pro diet. I'm hoping that it will help me. hee. reset my mind. do some mental preparations. and, hit the 'execute' button. the younger the easier for me to burn my 'burden' since it has a connection with metabolism. come on Chika. you are going for your intership less than a year now. should you know that your appearance will become the first 'assessment' from your future employer(s)? do something, please! :)

till here. baisers et calins. je'taime. Xoxo! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment