Saturday, November 2, 2013

- hye qayyum!

Ouh. She still call me thirah. Can you believe that?! *heee!

Assalamualaikum. Only readers yg dah berabad baca blog ni je tahu siapa Nurul Naqayyum. She is actually my ex's wife, to be specific, joey's. Yup. Joey decided to replace me with her. So seaweed kan?! *hikk! L ade cite yg L sekodeng ig my ex kn? Jenuh kan nak sekodeng. Pd hal, ade je org tu hello-hello kt whatsapp. *kahh! X senonoh.

We are good. Very good. Hello and hye. Share the status. Stories. They are now happy. And i am happy for them. *heee!

After 5 or 6 years uols. It took me 4 years to recover. To heal. As i told you before, i am great now.

Dear Qayyum,
Thank you for your invitation dik. But i have to respect your life now. And i know my limit. U may say hello to me anytime. I have no problem at all. *peace! (Because she invited me to meet her family. *heee!)

Haaaa. Kemaafan dendam yg terindah tau. *gitew! L tibe2 rase L dah membesar dgn lebih baik drpd sebelum ni. *haha! I easily forgive people la. I dont know why. But its good! Hey. Remember, jealousy will only aging us. *serioustalk!

Kalendar hijriah akan bersalin kulit pd hari selasa nanti. InsyaAllah. From my humble self, i would like to express my gratitude to You Ya Rabb with all the bless that i have today. Please remind me upon my mistakes and sins. Help me through Your path. *amin!

Sweet 29th me. Hee. Bonne nuit readers. Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment