Sunday, November 23, 2014

-the interviews

Haaa! I secured three interviews to attend by next week. *phew!

Assalamualaikum. Hye readers. Such a busy week but not too busy to compare with the next week -

PTPTN. [To be confirmed]

Interview 1. [To be confirmed]

Interview 2 and 3 and meet the girls [Confirmed. all in one Thursday!]

Eh. Btw, this is the very first outing to KL after i came back from Terengganu. Kalau tak sebab kena attend interview, I tak lalu jugak nak hadap KL. *wekk!

Be as an adult is not an easy thing. Mcm lambat je tumbesaran I kan? *haha! Only now i understand why money is so important. Why you have to be selfish. Why you have to look at your priority. Why this. Why not that. *hurm!

But, it never too late. Aite? I will always remember apa yg Nana pesan:

"Dalam hidup ni, jgn fikir susah-susah. Nak lagi kalau kau belum lalui benda tu. Lain org, lain cara walaupun masalah tu sama. Yg penting, kena belajar apa yg ada dlm setiap masalah tu. So next time, lebih senang. Mcm tu la cara nak survive!"

Me and her definitely contra to each other. She is very simple about life. Unlike me, I am a bit particular and paranoid. Jrg jumpa. Always disconnected. But once dah dapat jumpa, I wil, make sure that it will be a high quality meeting between us. The best is, die yg tak sabar tgk I naik pelamin. Btw, die mmg suka berangan. *haha!

All right. Half an hour passes 1 o'clock now. Good night.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment