Thursday, September 24, 2015

- i dont know how to say NO

Especially to a request.

I just notice that i hv that bad habit. Whenever ppl make a req, i will hardly say NO. I dont know why. But according to a motivator, i am not the only person who has the issue. Well, you can see this situation clearly when someone is begging for something and that person will try to say "no" due to some circumstances but eventually will say "yes" even though he does not want to do it.

Mm. Tolonglah paham dgn org yg ada masalah mcm ni -

Buat salah, tak buat salah.

I hv a situation whereby i was totally exhausted. Restless - my plan was, masuk keje 7pg - 4ptg. Balik and tido. Pkul 12tgh mlm nak keluar since my friend was here i hve to fetch him up at Nilai area. Esoknya my shift will be at 7am lg ni.

Tapi, we have a plan but HE is the best planner. Out of sudden my team ajak lepak Williams! Fyi, Williams kt PJ ekh. Plan nak lepak lepas maghrib. Around 8pm la kan? Then what? I have to wait from 4pm until 8pm? Then makan2 nak settle dlm pkul 10pm? Then nak balik rumah yg kt Seremban and keluar balik pukul 12? Oh.mai.gat -

I was really stuck. I dont want to say yes but in the same time i cant say no.

Apa yg I buat? BERDOA supaya plan nak lepak Williams tu tak jadi. And, yes! Allah makbulkan doa. Plan tu tak jadi. My TL decided to cancel the plan. Alhamdulillah.
Back to the topic -

How will i reject a request? I will reject the request before the person makes her request. Normally i buat strategy bila shopping with my mum.

Mum : Along tak teringin ke nak belanja mak lunch?

Me : boleh. But no buffet lunch. No shopping. Kite keluar just utk lunch je tau?

WHY I HAVE TO REJECT UPFRONT?

I personally taknak org rasa kecewa bila i x dapat penuhi impian org tu. SERIOUSLY. I know the feelings. For me, selagi dlm daya i utk i buat i akan buat.

TAPI -

Bukan semua org boleh baca niat kita like kita pun x paham niat org. Org tu bergurau kita pulak yg serious ingat org tu tgh serious. Kan?

Anyway, i learned and i am learning.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment