Sunday, February 7, 2010

l.U.f 'N' d.e.s.t.I.n.y

we both like langit dan bumi. huh?? tp, bukan ke langit dan bumi saling memerlukan? [skrip nur kasih!] dun care..^^,

'i want nobody...nobody but u...' eh!! x terlambat lg kan kalo nak wish birthday tuk my 'he'? haha. was born on 1st! Feb 1982. n now he is 28! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG. thanx for being here by my side no matter wut. i luf u so much. n of course ika ade sumtin tuk sayang. sabar ekh!

to haf my 'he' around make me feel safe and comfortable. walaupun die jauh nun kt daerah nan makmur tuh and myself ade kt bandar warisan, tp sentiasa rase dekat. sha n babe, ur advices had been taken. stay away from those person who was born in june and sumwhere from batu pahat. n now, my 'he' dun has such criterias. thanx sistas!

allrite. lets talk about my next coming vacation. urmm..will be in pahang. wanna haf sum fresh air plus, i've never been there before. at first nak g perlis. tp, sbb da pernah g perlis sebelum ni..so pilih pahang la. all i need to do now is to survey sum budget hotel to make sure my budget running nicely. n by bus ke bt train yeh? hurmm. rase mcm nak by train. more intresting. lets check the route n timetable.



seems like i'm going to huf a very long journey. taiping - triang. taiping n transit at KL before i can proceed my journey to pahang. hurff..!~ mcm sesuatu yg memenatkan. haha. tp, for new experience, i tink i will take the challenge. y not!! ^^,

so, pahang!! here i come. wait ekh! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment