Tuesday, February 9, 2010

secawan white coffee

L : sayang...bla..bla..bla.

my 'he' :ok..bla..bla..bla

L : tp kan sayang..err..aarr [while myself put my eyes on my lappy. means. im NOT CONCERNTRATE wif wut he said...]

my 'he' : ape yang errr...aarrr tuh? u haf a lot of err..arrr la sayang.

L : [i'm pissed off!!] bukanlah!! ---> wif a bit high pitch.huhu

and...the mood and emotion terus berubah. from happy switched to stress and stiff. adeii..~ at 1st, myself memang la xnak mengalah. haha. cuz L rase ape yg L buat tu betul. since, by dat tyme L tgh chat wif my friend bout my 'he's business. lookin for a prospect to pump-in capital. dunno la!!

my 'he' : sayang..are u ok?

L : ok jek.

my 'he' : are u sure? where's ur mood? i want ur mood...[keep begging me.. ;) ]

L : [firmly said...] i'm in my mood!

my 'he' : ye ke? mcm x jek. dah la. tayah cite bab tu lagi. skip. let's talk about us.

L : ok...~ [but, x ikhlas. hahahah]


hurrfff..!!~ called me bad. we haf our 1st argument last nyte. n i noe dat. HURT. suddenly tersentap. bukannye pria pujaan hati ku itu x pnah tegur bout my habit tu. tp, dat 'errr...arrr' is actually for me to susun ayat properly. im not givin an excuse. tidak. tp, kate org...ckap bia berlapik. bia 2 2 pihak puas hati. seems like i cannot change dat.

L yg x paham keadaan die yg sedang tertekan. maybe. hurmm. tp, it's effected la. i cant sleep! felt so guilty to my 'he'. si pria pujaanku itu terlelap without say anytin to me. sedih! T_T.
"...duhai kanda pujaan hati...rayuan kasih cinta abadi..." - ujie rashid


tis morning, sang pria pujaan hati L ni try to makes ting like usual. tp, ade rase bersalah yg bersarang in my heart. well, actually i want to tell him dat i missed him damn much. tp, kelu. tuturan lidah n tingkahan hati berperang sesama sendiri. lidah nak cakap..tp hati x bagi. huh!! so, L ikut hati je. ego la kunun. after a short conversation, my 'he' asked me..'where's ur gudbye sayang?' and i simply n slumber answered...'bye..'.without feel anytin. i noe wut he's tryin to tell me. x_x

how do i live without u
-pwincess L-

0 comments:

Post a Comment