Thursday, December 23, 2010

- ouh. AZAM 2011 ;)

i am listing few things yang boleh diterima pakai dan dicapai untuk 2011. sebagai seorang anak. seorang kakak. seorang makcik. seorang kawan. seorang pelajar. dan tentunya sebagai hambaNya.

As for myself : ~
+ + + + better digit of my weight. ouh! i have to try my best for 2011. i am scary now when looking at the number of the weight scale. hrfftttt. I LOVE MYSELF!

As a daughter : ~
+ + + + better financial management. hahaha. it is so difficult to stop myself from shopping. urghh!

As a sister to sisters : ~
+ + + + better relationship with kak ngah n...cepot. yes. cepot.

As the aunt to my niece and nephew : ~
err...i am a good aunt. rite? hahahaha

As a student : ~
+ + + + better digit of my GPA and CGPA. and definitely it is for two semesters. perhaps it is 3.5 and above!

+ + + + better time management. no last minute job submission!!!

As a friend : ~
+ + + + a very best friend to my friends especially Nana, Babe..Sha, Chetty, Yana, Cahaya, Boyer. a good friend and sister to my little brothers and sisters at the campus. not to forget with what has happened in semester 1. ouh. never. not to be so flexible with some people especially to those who love to take advantages!!!

As His servant : ~
Always maintain a very great relationship with Him. no matter how. InsyaALLAH. promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment