Tuesday, May 3, 2011

- great year!

ouh. instead of 2, 3 of my xbfs will get marry this year. interesting, huh? joey. bakhtiar. and zahid. as i wished to zahid and joey before, i wish to wish the same wish to bakhtiar too. HAPPY EVER AFTER. does it sound sincere? hahaha. i seriously sincere ok.

i am happy if they are happy. let this year pass as the way it has been written. yup. takdir dan suratan. memang takdir kami dipertemukan untuk menjadi kawan tetapi bukan suratan kami untuk menjadi lebih dr kawan. so what? it is better a little something rather than nothing at all.isn't it? they are my friends when i was in my age. my teenagers age. and i ended everything at my 25. and now i'm move on. cool-lah! it is a huge relief to let it go. start breath-in. and now, breath-out! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment