Saturday, January 7, 2012

- he is!

he is simple. humble. down to earth. bla..bla..bla.. everything about him now. we are now sharing the same frequency of thinking. the mutual understanding. i am happy. the gap is only the age. which makes me think that is not an issue. supposedly not an issue.

come across a question in my mind - how should i discuss about this issue to my parents? other points just nice. i think, for this time I really need the helps from ALLAH.

Ya ALLAH, please make it easier for me. I am tired of trying. I am tired of looking for what is the most suitable for me. I think I have found my man. but, if he is not meant for me, please put us a part. Amin.

2 comments:

arieza said...

ehem ehem.. ehsakit tekak plak bila ade kat sini ;p

L said...

ahahhaha. ko nak ubat sakit tekak ke?

Post a Comment