Saturday, February 4, 2012

- bila si dia berkecil hati

first, apa beza kecil hati dan merajuk? my bf said - MERAJUK itu untuk perempuan...? urk? sejak bila pula rasa itu mengenal jantina? because i thought it is universal. the different is only the degree. ada yg merajuk biasa2 jek. i mean, x lama. ada je yg merajuk luar biasa. ini consider kes sentap sgt2 la ni kan.

so, this is my first time in my entire life to have this kind of situation. my bf suddenly shut down himself for a week. no call. no msg reply. no any respond. nothing at all. Ya Rabb! i was suffering during that time. i have no idea with what was happened. for a week, i lived in thinking and trying to figure out for any possibilities for that problem. i found nothing. but, one thing that i did was i never stop texting him everyday and every night. just to ensure that he knows i love and care about him very much. for me, that is the only way to show that i am concern about him.

a week later, my message got respond! Allah! only God knows how am I excited to read it. when i asked him about 'the problem' he said there's no problem. he said he just cannot explain it. ok. i am so 'really' satisfied with his answer. fine!

on the next day, he was the first to send a message to me in the morning. wowww! it was really unexpected. but, i can felt a kind of awkward between us. i don't know why. not to say that i was sulking but it was more into to show that i was not satisfied with his answer. so, i did some reverse psychology. i started to reply his text 'lebih kurang'. and, the SWOT analysis begun. i like!!!!

so finally, i got the answer! he said he was so disappointed with me when i cant have my time to meet him. goshhh! dont he knows that is one of my bad habit? hahahaha. i am so sorry darling. but i told him by keep himself silence it wont help me to understand him at all. for me, i did nothing but for you i had done something wrong. so, tell me. otherwise, things will remain unchange. i choose not to react in that way because i am afraid if anything happen it is too late for me to let him knows. that is why i x mudah sgt kecil hati dengan org yg i sayang. i will easily forgive but not to forget. unlike my bf, he said he rather keep quiet and be by himself for a short period. he need some space. adoiiiyayyy! so L, watch out! :P

what make confusing here is, we had discussed about this matter before. at the earlier stage of our relationship. i told him if there is anything we will let each other knows. well, i am not a mind reader. how could i know about something in your mind? come on.

: : Mr. Google : :

now i know a little bit about him. he is a person which is the other side of me. he is so concern about all the actions that i do towards him. wrong step will only make the situation worst. he is excited but he wont show his excitement. unlike me. when i am excited i will show that i am excited. i will definitely show the energy. last minute cancellation wont make me give up. i will definitely try for another time. that's a little bit about us. :)

ok darling. merci! be good ya. calins et baisers. je'taime. Mwahhhh..~!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LA FIN <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment