Wednesday, March 7, 2012

- readers, thank you for reading!

everything is in here. and, my bf never say 'NO, u cannot tell them anything about us.' x, fyi my bf even ask me to share about our relationship in my blog. yes. some of you might say - come on! bf je kot. bukannya hubby. kan?
: : Mr. Google : :

readers, fyi, i never tell anything about me and my bf on my FB. never once. because i respect the readers so i have to filter anything that i want to share. all I share just in my blog. why? because THIS IS MY SPACE. clear? i don't even ask for any opinion from you. so, please. respect the limit. u might say anything that u want to say in your blog and im not going to say anything about it. i do appreciate all the advices that you gave to me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

readers, i just need you to pray for our happiness. ok? May ALLAH bless both of us. i dont expect anything more than that. we are now in the stage of to get to know each other better. a very crucial stage for me because he is far from me. NOT TO MAKE ANY ASSUMPTION is one of the rules. so, yeah. i am not making any assumption. you are so welcome to read anything that i had decided to share in my blog. but, please try your best to seal up your mouth from any negative critics. okayh? i dont really like it because it wont help me so much. :)

i wont say anything if the issue is about halal and haram. i am fine with that and i will accept it.

again, thank you for reading those posts. i really appreciate it very much. be safe. au revoir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ LA FIN <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment