Saturday, April 14, 2012

- Dear my BF, i'm sorry :(

dear my bf, (u know urself) i am sorry because i dont love you as much as i love my family. i hope u really understand that. and i know you will because i can see that u love your parents as much as i do. well, actually u are the role model to me. thank you dear.

i know that i am not the best gf for you, but i promise to myself to be the best daughter ever to my mum and my dad. for almost 28 years now they never fail to be by my side no matter how far I am. I still remember when my parents knew that I admitted GH Kangar, Perlis due to the appendix, mum was the first person who really wanted to fly to Perlis from Selangor. goshhh. only Allah knows how was my feeling by that time. while me...?

there was a moment when babah admitted to the GH Seremban due to his diabetes. mum kept on calling and asking her daughters to come back to visit babah. mum said..'baliklah... babah dah dua hari kt hospital. takde sorg pun anak dia dtg tengok...' my answer by that time 'nantilah ma, along x boleh nak balik sekarang. banyak kerja...' babah, i am reallyreallyreally sorry. i wont do that again. i promise! no matter how far i am, i will always try my best to make it :'(

on 31st October of every year, i will definitely wait for their messages to wish for my birthday. i couldnt get the same message again if... :'(

Dear Ma and Babah,
thanks for always by my side no matter how far i am. thanks for always nagging and scolding me whenever i commit with fault. thanks for always support me with whatever decision that i made for myself. thanks for  waiting for me whenever i went out with my friends even though it was already late.  i reallyreallyreally feel bless. thanks Illahi Rabb for the opportunity that You give to me.

hugs and smooches,
Anak Babah, Along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment