Tuesday, July 10, 2012

- Siti Asmaa' Hashim

a little sweet lady. dgn dia mmg x banyak karenah. boleh dibawak berbincang. boleh la boleh. senangnya melayan dia ni sbb most of the results kita akan putuskan bg pihak dia. dan dia akan ikut. unless if I say 'what do you think..' and only then she will think. otherwise she will say 'ok je...' simple kan? *smile*

dia mmg super cool. a strong believer just like me. that is why i am so comfortable with her, yet i feel safe when i walk with her. because, she will never judge anyone. never.

she is among the one who is standing next to me when no one believed with what I am doing. when everyone keep on questioning me what 'SIFE' is all about. telling them something that they could not see is not an easy task. ALHAMDULILLAH, i am proud with all my little kids now. they know how to work with me. yes, i am a bit particular with achievements. ouh. come on. i am not the real monster. the real monsters are actually at the outside there. once u meet them, only then know the real meaning of pressure and tension. *bigsmile!

not to deny, there are some who are trying to play truant on my back. i tell u what. sooner or later, ALLAH will shows me the truth. it is all a matter of time. do not worry about that. fyi, if that is your principle in doing jobs, you won't get the satisfaction for a long term. trust me! *smile!

Good morning tuesday! few days to go. yet, after that no break. since we need to focus on another project. this time, Izzati Rozman will handle the project. why not Asma' Hashim? because, i have a special project for her. *bigsmile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment