Monday, February 4, 2013

- perut owh perut

Salam alaik. ok. this is unusual post. I would like to talk about my new body adaptation. I don't know why suddenly my stomach seems difficult to accept foods. BUT, in the same time I feel hungry. *pheww!.  it is not so easy to control ur mind. hungry and foods' imagination come hand to hand.

I decided to look for few opinions and reasons from any relevance website. and, yeah. I fulfill all the criteria. i took my breakfast. fibers. no sweet drinks. a lot of plain water. bla. ble. bla. except this one blog said one of the reason for you to easily feel hungry is because of insufficient breakfast. it is recommended to eat 500kcal solely for your breakfast.
 I was "WHAT? are you sure? I took my breakfast as much as 550kcal yesterday yet it still the same?" *ignorantface!

i don't think my breakfast was the main reason. i am hoping for other information that could help me to understand the condition of my body at the moment. i need help. *please!

btw, Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb. I've being shortlisted for an interview with Otak2. I received the email this evening and of course it was so overwhelming. Alhamdulillah. when and where will be informed by this coming end of February. another step to go. Ya Rahman, please make it easier for me. I read from previous interns experience, the interview was quite tough. i will try. the rest, I will leave it to Allah. if it will be mine, so it will be mine. *phewww! *pray4me!

i have no image to upload. will be on the next post ya. take care. je'taime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment