Sunday, February 3, 2013

- new month with new figure

Alhamdulillah. Assalamualaikum. sopan kan? heheheh. sila jawab dengan ikhlas hokayh. well, I start my February with a great news - I LOST 6kgs. *awesome! so, current weight is teeeet! kgs. hahahah. pepandai la fikir yeh.

remember there was one time my weight suddenly static? ugh. whoever in that situation will definitely frustrated with themselves. aite? that is something what we call as weight loss plateaus. it is a stage when your body suddenly 'freeze-up'. why? well, from my basic understanding it is due to our body already adapt the new lifestyle that we applied before. therefore, we need to add-on some other activities to give a 'shock' to the body. Advised by Cikgu Fitness - Kevin Zahri and as well as Mr. Susu Sejat, as the weight drop so the BMR will drop as well. when ur BMR drops it will affect your DCR. thus, u need to modify your calorie intake. and i believe, not only to concern with the calorie intake but the activities to burn the calorie as well. perhaps, u may change your time of your exercise routine. from evening to morning. or vice versa. like i did! hehehe.

from BMR - DCR - calorie intake - Quality and Quantity and now weight loss plateaus. i am now can become as the health-conscious ambassador. cehhhhhhhhh. *perasan!

Also, starting on February I have a new bestfriend to accompany me for my jog and aerobic. i just bought a pair of dumbbell. *oyeah!
me: [kemain bangga bbm picture of my new dumbbell to my boo with caption - handsomekan my new bestfriend boo?]
my boo: nak buat apa dengan binatang tu?
me: temankan I jogging la boo. second month kena tambah extra efforts. (nampak berlebihan di situ? ahak)
my boo: hmmmmmmmmmm.
me: biarlah!
my boo: menjawab.
me: peace!

All right. February only has 28 days. unlike Cikgu Fitness's style, I would prefer to measure and monitor my diet by month. it is more satisfying. to those who are applying a healthy lifestyle at the moment, please. DO NOT LET THE WEIGHT SCALE TO DEMOTIVATED YOU. ok? if you highly confident that you have applied the correct method of diet, so nothing to worry about. all the thing that we need to do is focusing for the long term result. one thing that I believe whenever the weight scale 'hate' me - its ok honey. u have done your best. keep doing it. enjoy your healthy lifestyle.

hoo! next post L tunjukkan calorie intake journal L ok. so messy! but it's really helpful as a  - REMINDER. *ahak!

ouh. today I had my breakfast really like a king. sebiji double prosperity burger dah selamat duk diam dalam perut ni. akibat nak online sgt mlm ni and the best port was only McD so sebagai menghormati tuan rumah terpaksa la jugak membeli ye x? it does not mean that i am supporting whatever the Gaza - Israel issue ok. no. not at all. but, L x makan mlm td. L buat breakfast. Kalau baham malam td jugak memang confirm la menyesal x sudah. tu pun semalam dah terlebih 100kcal. *hurm!

hari ni dah siap2 plan nak makan apa. plan apa nak makan pun penting. it will help you to control your calorie intake as well.
Breakfast = Double Prosperity Burger with plain water (+< 550kcal) *raseberdosa!
Lunch = Whole meal breads with Sunlac Milk (133kcal + 97kcal = 230kcal)
Snack = 3pcs of Kurma (90kcal)
Diner = Green Apple and Balsam Apple Juice with Whole meal breads ( 63kcal + 25kcal + 133kcal = 221kcal)
Snack = Sunlac milk (97kcal)
TOTAL = 1188kcal.

ok loves. stay sweet as you are ok. take care. je'taime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how could a double prosperity burger by 550 calories? i bet u underestimated the calories!!

L said...

hello and hye. yup. perhaps, i underestimated the amount of calories. i can't remember about the source yet not the source to be blamed. u may have ur opinion that u would like to share with. thanks.

Post a Comment