Monday, October 13, 2014

- my morning!

Assalamualaikum. Good morning kesayangans.

Finally i am back to my crib (by force!). Due to financial constraint and other issues. InsyaAllah, everything will be fine. *aameen!

Back to my daily routine - sweat and salty drink are my daily dosages which compulsory for me to have it. I love to start my morning in such way. It boost my confidence and happiness. U better try!

Dear readers, i am going to attend for an interview on this Wednesday. My very first interview. A walk-in interview with *ehem! Segan pulak nak sebut. But, anyway please pray for me because actually i am not qualified for the interview. But, who knows, aite?

Normally, we will be tested with our choice. Yes, indeed. But, always remember that it is a sign of love from Him. It means He is giving His attention on us. So, dont forget to istighfar whenever we can. Okayh?

Take care. Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment