Saturday, October 25, 2014

- simple plain

Pernah tanya diri mcm mana bahagia diukur?

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. Hello #MH. *ehe!


I love to see people around me. I love to see how they define happiness. Obviously it is very subjective. Some might be enuf with RM50. Some might need RM500. to the other some, they might need more than RM5000.


Since i was small, i never wanted to live in a huge house, big car or to wear/to carry branded items. It is what it is. Cantik, elok dan sedap mata memandang dah okay sangat. Thank God I am not so obsess to wear branded shoes, shirts or other stuff.


At the age of Thirty (soon!), I have a dream to have a very simple and easy life. Sederhana tapi sempurna -  Small and sweet family. Small and sweet house. I guess, that's how i define my happiness.


May 1436H be a better year for all of us. *aameen!


Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment