Tuesday, December 20, 2011

- kenapa saya berhijab?

that question, for almost 27 years old only now i found the answer. i used to wear my hijab from last 5 years. no more on and off but it wasn't follow the rules of Islam. they are short and sometimes transparent. whenever i looked into a mirror, i used to ask myself - is this proper?

and now, i am so comfortable with my new look. with big and long shawl wrapping my head and cover my half of my body. but why i choose shawl instead of normal hijab? old style hijab will make me look older on my appearance. that is why i preferred to wear shawl rather than normal hijab. plus shawl is far easier to wear.

i don't care about your words to me. i don't care about your perception towards me. i know what i want. i know what i am doing.

thank you, but no, thanks. i don't need all your so called supportive advices or comments. keep it for yourself.  

i wear it this way because of ALLAH. i wear it this way because i am a Muslimah. i wear it this way because i love my babah. i wear it this way because this is the best for me. and i am happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment