Saturday, December 24, 2011

- saya memang suka menyanyi!

but i do realize my limit since the voice is the 'aurat' for muslim women so i only can sing while i am taking my bath! and that is one of my hobbies. on one fine day, i used to sing a song while i took my bath and suddenly somebody intentionally sang together with me but i dont know who was that person. i smile alone in my shower room. suddenly she said ' perghhh! lagu nasyid tu.. siape tu ekh?' i just kept myself silent.

a few seconds after that i change the track of the song and!!!!! i heard somebody sang another song. ewww..~!!!!! that song was so familiar to me and obviously i know who is the 'singer'. yekkk!!! it was so irritating. hahahaha. eh. i tell you what. people already know who you are babe. more or less about your color of skin. to that 'singer' - thank you for trying to show off your talent. really appreciate that. but, it that necessary? or is that the only way for you to look for publicity? poor you :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment