Friday, December 2, 2011

- UNBREAK MY HEART

we both break off now. yeah. OFFICIALLY. ok. tipu kalau x nanges. hahahaha. yup, i do cry when i know about the truth at the first time. tp xde la sampai bengkak2 mata hokayh. suam2 kuku jek. x mampu la nk berjurai mcm air hujan tu. banjir kampus ni kang. emosi la konon! :P

he decided to keep himself silent for 5 days. i dont understand why he took that kind of action. i refused to call him either because i'm just so worry about the bad news. so i decided to put myself in silent mode too. this morning i sent a message to Kak G and ask for her favor. she really helped me a lot. around 1 o'clock she called me and said she sent a message to him and then he called her back. pfttttt. by that time, hati L dah hancur dah hokayh. 'why are you suppose to treat me this way? what have i done? for the record, he wouldnt understand such question. so, dont bother.

but now i am getting stronger. come on. no point for me to be sad only because of him. he just my bf though. thank you. so, yeah. i declare myself is single now. :)
Credit : Mr Google
ALHAMDULILLAH. thank you ALLAH for enlightened my burden. i cant ask for more. obviously You know what is the best for me. so, yeah, he doesn't belong to me. <3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment