Monday, June 17, 2013

- si abang ni handsome

Rasa mcm buat travelog pulak. *haha! Ok ape kalau jd travelog kan?

Assalamualaikum. Hye and hello readers. Production hari ni? My candy crush level's up! I am now at #320. Im waiting for the tix to board. Yeayy!

Then i had a meeting with Dr. Nazri. My academic supervisor pertaining my internship. Just a week away. *phew!

Then, i went straight to the cafe. Looking for some foods to break my fast. Ouh. I am fasting today. At the new cafe, i am so in love with these 3 cafes because of the taste of their foods and the services. I will always buy fried rice from this cafe - harith cafe. The makcik is so so so friendly. She will call me "anak" or sometimes "sayang". I find it so sweet. With her sweet smile she will treat everyone nicely. Sometimes, she will softly hold buyers' hand while they are paying the price. Senangnya kalau semua peniaga mcm ni. Kalau mahal pun x sakit hati. Kan? May Allah will always bless you and ur family makcik.

At unisza's new cafe it is easy to find cats. Yes, they will approach people to ask for some foods. Among thousand of students, L ternampak cik abang ni. Menu die nasi goreng and ayam goreng. Samnil dia tgh makan tu datang la si putih ni mintak makanan. N of course la dia nak kan ayam kan. Abang tu mula2 gosok2 kepala si putih. Lama2 putih nak panjat meja. *heh! Ok. Kali ni abang tu bg seketul ayam kt dia. Nahh! Makanlah putih! Yeayyyy! Putih dapat makanan.

Btw, bukan senang nak jumpa hamba Allah yg buat mcm tu ok. Ada yg kadang2 tu sepak2 je kucing. Ada yg terjerit2 sebab takut atau gelikan kucing. *haih! Tapi, apa2 pun abang tu tadi awesome. May Allah will always bless you too!! *hee!

Alright. Gonna have a rest for a while before study for my phonetics and phonology. Baru cover phonetics. Tu pun sampai vowel chart. *Adeh! Till then readers. Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment