Sunday, June 9, 2013

- day one!

Assalamualaikum. My first day for my examination. Wehhooo. Bittaufiq wannajah to those who are sitingg for their paper today. May Allah helps to ease your doubt while answer the paper.

Yesterday i had a call from my long lost friend. A very long lost.

[My phone was ringing! ~ unknown number]

L : hello.
Him : hello. May i speak to a*******?
L : yes, i am speaking. (He is an old friend of mine because only a number of people will call me by that name!)
Him : hye t****, abg omar here.
L : ouh. Abg omar. Hye. How are you doing?
Him : alhamdulillah. I am good.  Where are u?
L : i am doing great! I am at my campus.
Him : ouh. U further ur study. Where it is?
L : i am in terengganu.
Him : is it umt?
L : (lorhh! Motif sgt bila sebut terengganu nk kaitkan dgn umt. Adeh!) Nope. In unisza of course.
Him : it just next to umt right?
L : kind of.. we could reach umt from our campus. Btw, how's ur life now?
Him : ok, my business also quite good.
L : i see... that's good.
Him: i call u because i found ur number in my old diary. Just make a try then.
L : wow! U still keep my number in ur diary? Haha. Ok... so ancient!
Him : kinda! (Laughing)
L : hopefully everything is well over there.
Him : yeah. I would like to invite you to my shop. Perhaps u would like to try our sauna service.
L : insyaAllah. I cant promise u anything but i will try.
Him : ok t*****. I got to go now. In touch with you later ya.
L : ok abg. Assalamualaikum.
Him : waalaikumussalam.
[End]

Ok. I know him from the past... i think around 8 years. We met once in a while. He used to be in a difficult moment where he was about to make a loan from a loan-shark. Yup! I was about to help him by that time. Unfortunately, masyaAllah. Allah is the best planner. at the end, he could not use all my documents because of one good reason and i cant remember about the reason.

And, when he called me back yesterday, i never ever had a bad thought of him. My pray for him to be succeed finally being granted by Allah. He has his own business now. As well as a happy family. Alhamdulillah.

U got nothing to lose if u keep pray a good thing about ur friends, muslim friends.

Not all, will help us when we are in a difficult situation. Mark those who help you, and forget about who don't. Why? Say, if one day they come to ask for our helps, we will help with no hesitation. Get it?

That's all. Hey, have u ever being tested with something that u hate?! Ya Rabb. It is among a difficult test anyway. Malay says, "pantang nenek moyang aku kalau org mcm tu..." it is to say that we hate people who commit with wrong doing. Hurmm. It is not easy. Seriously, it is not easy.

We will chat about that later. Ok? Till then. Xoxo. Buhbye. Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment