Thursday, November 10, 2011

- the beauty of me. urk?! hahahaha


a friend of mine, Zarina Zainudin will get marry by early of next month and she posted the invitation via the Facebook. i was the first who congratulated her on her wedding. after a while she replied my post. 'thank you.  so when is yours?'. hahahaha. my 'usual' reason is 'no. i cant. i'm still studying. so couldn't commit with such relationship...'. after that, another friend of mine, Suwaidah responded to my last post and she said ' if you are talking about to learn or study, u will never meet the ending...' denggg!!!~ you got serve L. :P

yeah. She’s right. Maybe it was only my excuse. Well...~

the more i learn about people and attitude the more i know about Islam. But currently my primary source is only the internet. While in Islam as for you to learn you have to seek for your teacher. Hurmm. Not that easy anyway. I would to know more about Islam.
Midterm break almost end by this week. The productivity – almost  48%. How sad! Hahahahaha. Who ask you to play around L. :P

My engagement had been postponed to another date since we both so busy with our own issue. My superman with his projects. Me with my study. Maybe it is not the time yet. Well, let ALLAH manage it for me. He always knows what is the best for me.

That is it my darlings. We could not predict what will happen in the future but at least we can plan for it. Right? Stay positive. Be safe. I will always pray for your best. may ALLAH bless each of you. Calins et baisers. Je’taime. Mwahhhhh!.    




0 comments:

Post a Comment