Monday, November 14, 2011

- DO NOT DISTURB

ek eh..~ i have been selected to represent UniSZA for FESTKUM 2011. yippyyippyyeay! :P owh. come on. only the selected people can go for this event. they call it - THE BEST. so i deserve to be happy.  this time the event will take place at JB somewhere near to Pasir Gudang. thanks to Shilalala. what makes me happier is - THE TEAM : af, tirah, an and spoiler. when shilala told me about the team who will represent CREW i cant help my self stop from smiling. hahaha.

ok. stop all these craps. checking back my organizer to look up for what's on december. the date for FESTKUM accidently bump with the submission date for IC Assignment (group). FESTKUM will be on 14th-17th december while the submission date will on 15th december. me. Shilalala and Shakir in a gruop. AND... me, Shilalala and Shakir will represent UniSZA for FESTKUM. I LIKE!  *worried*

this week itself already hectic with all of the responsibility to accommodate. just after this 17th - the intensive training for FESTKUM will be started by 18th. ngeee..~!

15th - HC's TEST
16th - WS's + HE's TEST + the submission and presentation of Literature assignment
17th - PLAYS + the submission of HC's individual assignment.
18th - the intensive training begin.

that's all. thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment