Friday, November 18, 2011

- its all because of you, Madam Mairas Abd Rahman :)

thank you for Madam Mairas Abdul Rahman for giving us the opportunity. thank you for giving me the best team ever for me to work with. thank you for making my dream as reality, again.  its all because of you, Madam Mairas Abd Rahman.



                                                  at the front from the left : budi, melati, budi, melati, pak sood                                                 at the back from the left : mak jemah, melati, narrator, melati

yesterday, all the hard works had been worth to all the sacrifice of all the times and the efforts. my scene in the plays was only about 10 minutes. but i can hear the sound of expressions during that time. laughing, annoying, and etc. it was a big impact for me to give more and more. tq audience.

to Mairas Abd Rahman, to be in your class make me feel like i am multi-talented. :)

1 comments:

Ayuni said...

yes, Madam Mairas is superb!

Post a Comment