Sunday, March 3, 2013

- sentap!

“Lama aku hidup, baru aku sedar suatu perkara. Aku tak pernah minta kepada Allah supaya memakbulkan doa-doa ibu bapa ku..”

sentap x?! Assalamualaikum. hello and hye readers. I got that from Facebook. yes! personally L tersentap. it is so true. I never asked Allah to grant my parents' doa. MasyaAllah. betapa L ni memetingkan diri sendiri. kan?! Ya Rabb. mulai saat ini L akan sentiasa mintak utk Allah makbulkan doa2 ma and babah. *janji!

hari yg sangat letih. I slept a bit late last night and woke up early this morning. need to be ready at 10.00am because I have a meeting with PSW about GASTANA's next show. class at 11.00am. and then another meeting at 1.00pm. rushed back to my room to perform my Zuhr. and, class at 2.00pm! goshhhh! since the class finished early than the schedule which was supposed at 5.00pm.. so I decided to do some work out. jogging. as well. hehehehe. ouh! i could only had 2 bottles of vitagen for my lunch. nahhh! berangin perut. *ahah!

the  more my classmates tegur the more i will work out. balance kan?! so xde L nak rase 'selesa' sgt. *hehe!

my boo: berat sayang skrang berapa?
L : adelah! mane boleh bg tahu!!
my boo: ala. boo tahu.. 84 kan?!
L : ahahaha. ni mst bace kt blog kan?!!
my boo: kalau sayang boleh betul2 kurus.. mmg boo respect la.
L : kahhhh! i will prove it. dont worry.

my boo mmg sgt mengade2! heh! by the way.. I started my March with #3! yeayyyy..~ I can wear my jeans with number 3 as the size. ewahhh! i'm proud of myself. Alhamdulillah. berbaloi. and starting from this month I can only eat up to 1400kcal. phewww! so I modified my menu again. small portions which are about 100-150kcal but every hour. sekarang.. jam 8.47malam. L dah sangat2 mengantuk. kepenatan agaknye.

all rightt readers. ur opinion and suggestions are highly welcome. thanks. got to go. je'taime. aurevoir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment