Monday, March 25, 2013

- such a hectic weekend

wohoo.. salam alaik readers. i just arrived this morning from my hometown. ouh. ouh. such a hectic week for me. rushed back to Seremban. then attended interview with unprepared. i supposed to catch two interviews on the same day but i chose only 1. Alhamdulillah. I managed to do it. sorry Microsoft. ouh! yeah. for the first time flights and buses running out of tix. i'd done my best to catch any flight or bus on 22 or 23. but still failed. the only date that available is on 25th. n!! I simply forgotten that I have another one interview today. *sobs!

maybe it is not mine. plus, Syuki also not around. it is ok. *smile!

no pictures for this post. since this is a short post. just a short note  - life would be easier with a gadget in ur hand. seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment