Saturday, September 6, 2014

- 7 days!

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. My very last day in UniSZA. I mean, i will no more stay overnight in here. Today, i will officially stay at my uncle's crib. *haih!

So, today - is the day where i hv to bring all of my stuff to his house. Omo! My stull are like another ton of... anything. It still a lot! N, today they are going to see me around without my makeup. Not even a layer of powder or a pump of moisturiser. Yeay! The lazy me. But at least i took my bath. *haha!

Throughout these days, i hv to say that i've being tested with patience. I hv to wait for the store to be opened. I was here since Aug 31st and it can only be opened by today Sept 6th at 2.30pm. See! I hv to wait for another hours. They really have no idea how i have to survive with 2 shirts and 2 pants and 1 skirt. Allahurabb. N, my horse is not here yet. I posted him by Aug 28th and I dont even know when will him to be arrived. I dont want to blame anyone. I believe that Allah has chosen me to be tested. Alhamdulillah. I have no argument.

I pray to have a better day, today. InsyaAllah. Take care.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment