Wednesday, September 24, 2014

- better late than never

Have a happy Wednesday everyone.

Assalamualaikum. Hye and hello readers. I am glad to know that now i feel better than yesterday. *alhamdulillah!

This morning, i took a few minutes to revise about the 30 chapters in my life. From the first day i was born, till now i am still breathing.

To compare with the standard of our society, my ultimate achievements were quite late or slow. While others have had their masters by 25, i get my degree when i am 30. When others have 2 or 3 children, i am still looking for the best zauj for me. Still and still. Nevertheless, i never regret my journey. Everything has been written from the first day i was created, remember? It might be late for the society but not for Him.

The last question which always comes across my mind, in fact for every day - ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR LAST BREATH?

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment