Tuesday, September 9, 2014

- selfless

The only thing about love is selfless. So, if you are not in that stage yet it means you are not insanely in love.

LOVE.

A ticket to be crazy. A ticket to be the other side of me. A ticket to love what i hate eventhough i hate it the most. A ticket to make my world upside down.

Just a ticket - LOVE.

Where i saw my heart was broken into pieces just like a shattered glass. Where i saw it drove my insane with my reality.

Does it means LOVE is harmful?

Wrong timing. Wrong participant. Wrong attendance. Wrong lesson. But it was a life-worth experience.

Wake up dear heart. Wake up dear imaan. There's nothing wrong with LOVE but how the participants play the role to understand the subject.

InsyaAllah, for a better journey. *aameen!

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment