Saturday, September 27, 2014

- beautiful ugly

I feel bless with teeth!

Assalamualaikum. Today is 1st Zulhijjah - yeay! Let's fasting. Happy fasting dears. But, unfortunately i didnt fast for today since i have to accompany my cousin to go here and there. It was a very tiring day but still awesome.

Gosh! I think this is my first time to share this kind of reaction with the public. Yes. I do not pouting all the time. So, here it is. Say whatever u want to say about this photo.

Ouh. Btw, i think i am ready to come out with my very own skirts and shawls. Yes. To start a business. Yes. I bought the material. Pray for me, cant you? *thankyou! *aameen!

I cant wait to sew my very first skirt and shawl. Just wait! *heee!

Allright. Enjoy the first ten days of Zulhijjah. It is among the important days in Islam. It fulls of blesses.

Take care. Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment