Monday, September 29, 2014

- strict budget, thin pocket

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye loves. Thank you for blogwalking.

This week is the last week of September 14. So, next week will be a new month - OCTOBER. Hello October babies. *eheh!

Well, despite my sad story about the sad ending of my relationship with #MH, i should say i have had great fun for this month. With mommy. With my bff. With my cousins. With my little sisters. With my new friends. With my students. And, a lot! Gonna celebrate my 30th soon, so for me to be older and wiser is very expected. But, am i? *haha! Allahu. Countless blesses.

Back to the topic. My real life begins at 30. As i mentioned before, yes. My journey is kinda late but better than never. Isn't? So, yes. I start to plan about my financial. First thing first, my loan for study.  I didnt surprise when she told that i've been blacklisted by PTPTN. It is in my expectation. *haha! But, PTPTN had given me a solution on how to clear my name from being blacklisted. Alhamdulillah. Kalau tak, muda-muda lg dah declare bankcruptcy. *haih! I might have to spend around RM400.

Next, insurance. There you go. Like, wowwe! At least, an insurance for myself. Well, the future is not ours to see. Why not to have a protection? Say, i have to spend about RM250.

Then, saving! Wohoo. See! If i stick with the rules of 10% of my salary so i have to save about RM200 per month.

So, more or less i have to "spend" about RM900 for these three items. *phew!

Transportation? Accommodation? Umar and Khadeeja? Bills? Master? Emergency? My entertainment, my other loan (personal loan, vehicle loan and etc) will be among the least of my priority. Ya Allahurabb Ya Razzaq. I am totally speechless.*haha! How could i survive with RM2000.00 salary?

Allright. Have you plan your financial dears? Say if u have not yet, u better to start now. Its never too late.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment