Sunday, September 14, 2014

- feel better

Have you ever experienced on how to be molested? N, now i feel it.

Assalamualaikum. Hello and good morning loves. Well, the picture is obviously contradicting my title. How could you smile after u've be molested? *haih!

I am not talking about physical touch of molest. But enough with a man purposely get into my room without my permission while i was not wearing my scarf. *hurm! I dont know bout you but i was totally pissed off with that situation. When i try to cover my hair he suddenly said "tak payah tutup2 la kak long. Tak de ape2 pun". I tell you, that was the moment that i about to cry - murahnya rasa. That's how people think about you, L. To that extend. Yes. It is nothing to you but it is something to me. I know i am staying in his house (by force!), but it does not mean he could access my room anytime that he wants. Like, hello? Dont u think i deserve ur respect?

Zina starts with you free your hair. Once you get comfortable, you will freely wear short. Then, sleeveless. Simple, isn't? MasyaAllah.

Senyum salah. Tak senyum salah. Baik salah. Tak baik pun salah. Serba tak kena. Why people tend to misunderstand my kindness? *haih!

Well, today i have a meeting with PKW. Of course it is about gamelan. Hopefully it will get something from the meeting. *aameen!

Take care readers. Jzkk.

1 comments:

Ayuni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment