Wednesday, September 17, 2014

- job hunt

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. Hye stalker a.k.a #MH.

Live broadcast from B81, Felda Ulu Tebrau - rumah my nanny to be specific. InsyaAllah, i will accompany Kak Tin to register to UMT today. I have a very pack schedule for this break. 2 days before I travelled from Kuala Terengganu - Seremban. Yesterday, i travelled from Seremban to JB. Today, insyaAllah JB - Kuala Terengganu. While tomorrow, Kuala Terengganu - Sepang. Wohoo! And! Last but not least, by 21st Sept, insyaAllah Sepang - KL. I dont know, i just love it so much.  Busy day. Pack schedule. It is me.

Well, my contract will be ended in another few weeks. Part of me feel sad. Part of me feel worried now. I really have to double up my job hunting's efforts. InsyaAllah, i will meet my very first bf soon. #prayforme ya?

I hate to call myself as a choosy but a particular, instead. Because, there are a few things that i dont really particular and vice versa. For a job, yes i have to be a little bit particular. Why? And what kind of particular that i am looking for.

When I am talking about a job, it means i am talking about Halal and Haram of the rezeki. Of course i have to be a little bit particular since i will eat and use the money. The number is just a number. I mean, there will be no point if u have a big salary but u lost the barakah. Aite? So, halal and barakah are two things that i am looking for in a job. I hope all of us are looking at the same direction too. Believe me or not, it will reflect to our daily life or i could say yes, it will a create a positive impact to us.

Such a long story for this post. *haih! All rite. Sobahulkhair loves! Have a god day.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment