Saturday, September 13, 2014

- redOne

I am using redOne now or i am a redOne user now.

Assalamualaikum. I know, its kinda hurt me when Mr.C starts to charge my internet. *hukhuk! Fyi, previously i used my internet for free. *sobs! I have to say that "Allah has taken something from you only to replace with something good". So, bertabahlah hati. *nyeh!

And, of course you wont see me online 24/7. *huwa! It is a sign that i have to work extra hard from now on.

Spending my time in Terengganu, i cant avoid myself to think bout ma and babah. It just a sign that i cant stay far away from them. Allahurabb. InsyaAllah, may Allah gives me the best for me and my family and insyaAllah my future family - me and my kids.

I used to think to be a second wife. For the sake to get a baby. Once i get pregnant so my hubby could divorce me. But, i have a second thought that i will only cause him to go straight to the hell if i fail to teach my kids. So, okay. I decide to adopt babies. Perhaps, one boy and one girl. That's why i mention about me and my kids. Pray for me. *aameen!

Being ungrateful is always not a choice. We might think that rm25 is nothing but to others the rm25 meant everything. Tonight, i learnt about to be thankful. If i think that i am poor, there are others who are poorer than i am - so, let's start saving!

How will you react when people has a connotation of "dia org senang. Takpelah. Takde je mintak, time tu jugak dapat..." on YOU?

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment