Monday, September 8, 2014

- my first selfie from my little heaven

My first selfie, my first update from my little heaven. *alhamdulillah!

Assalamualaikum. Finally, officially i am moving to my uncle's crib. All i need is just a little spark to push me "just go". N, yes. Here i am now. Frankly speaking, i feel so welcome to be part of this small family. *alhamdulilah! I have my own castle - master bedroom with attached bathroom. 3+2+1 sofa set in my room. A special swing so i can berangan anytime that i want and the location is a bit isolated from other areas. I have to say that the room is just perfect.

Now, i have another 7 weeks to survive in terengganu. Suddenly i feel like it will be a very short period for me. *kahh! Despite all the bad news happened, i still had my best moment today with my little sisters - Asma' and Najwa. May the friendship stays forever. Allhurabb. Thank you. *alhamdulillah!

I have nothing to say and i know this is nothing to compare with what u have gave to me but Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment