Sunday, August 31, 2014

- and, again!

I start to get used with unknown numbers. And now, bored!

Assalamualaikum. Hello loves! Happy Hari Merdeka to Malaysia. A day which everyone has their own style of celebrating it. Me? Safely landed to Sultan Mahmud Airport yesterday, and now i am in unisza. That's how i celebrate my merdeka. Btw, how you and me celebrate the day isn't that important but what does it mean to you instead.

Last night, i received a call from an unknown and i just let the call be a misscall. I dont know the caller and the call was at 2.30am! I mean, hello! At 2.30am. Really?

As i mentioned, i start to get used with calls from unknown number at very late night.

This is one of the risks when u never changed ur number. I've been using this number for 10 years now. And, it might be those in my past try to catch me up which obviously i am not interested to know. *haha!

I am a person who will keep good friends with me. So i will try my best at least to have ur number, FB, Instagram or email. If i dont any of the options for you,  it means i am not interested. Get it?

Happy holiday. Happy merdeka day.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment