Monday, August 25, 2014

- unknown caller (s) day!

Kinda annoying when all of ur past call you back. *homai! And today, i had 2. One was from whatsapp and another was from a call. Why?

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. Is that a sign that my prays being answer by Allah? The one whom connect with me thru call was worse - he prayed if my relationship with my bf fails, he is open to replace.

Lahaulawalaquwwataillabillahila'liula'zim!

Yes. Without hesitation i have to put the number in the list of numbers that i have to block and it becomes longer now. Why are mad people existed in this world?

The one who called me just now was another long-lost bf of mine. In the mid of our relationship, he suddenly disappeared just like that. I dont asked or even looked for it. And, now he suddenly appears for no reason. *haih!

I am tired --

Really tired. Respect him, i believe he will respect me. That's all. Maybe.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment