Tuesday, August 12, 2014

- raikan cinta

Not mine! Not yet. *haha! I just watched that program on astro. I dont know, but the way they end their love story was just -- over. Urk?

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. I am too tired to edit and upload a pic of today. Despite all the less fortunate issues happened last week, i managed to spend my time and money for shopping. Alhamdulillah. Happy me, yeay!

Of, btw. Pertaining the "raikan cinta" program. I dont understand why they have to spend the money in such way. I mean, why is it so wrong to hv a very simple wedding? Even though u have money. Where are the modesty and simple go?

I would love to have a very simple and sweet wedding function - as i used to imagine that my wedding function will be only at a mosque with a very simple function. Or, by a beach with only closest friends and family members to attend. Aint it sweet? When i say simple, i mean very simple. No beriani, no nasi minyak or other cliche menu. Just a wedding-hi tea function. Cool! *haha!

Of course you can. *hehe!

Oh my! 18 days left -- all is well. InsyaAllah. *amin!

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment