Thursday, August 7, 2014

- ujian tanda sayang

Assalammualaikum. good morning readers. hye!

such an early update on thur's early morning - cause normally i will make my update on late nights. have a bless thurs everyone. btw, i start my thur's morning  by a few sentences from Al-Kahfi. may Allah hears my reading. *amin!

hurmm. besides a few dramas happened this week, i am now comfortable with my new figure. from XXL to XL. *cewah! i am targeting to wear L size by end of this year. so i can attend my convocation with a very new of me. *yeay! #pray4me!

after a few months of completing our study, i can see that my classmates are everywhere now. couples of them will be pursuing their masters. Alhamdulillah. may Allah eases their difficulty. InsyaAlla, i will pursue my masters but not too soon. *amin!

there is something left in my memory - the dark side of every story in every chapter in my life.  *hurm! everyone commits mistakes. and me too. my mistake is i get too attach to my memory. it creates a sorrow feeling then. it makes me to stand in this position. Ya Rabb, verily, i am asking you to give me some strengths to be a person who could simply forgive and forget. *amin!

all right. i would love to dedicate every breathe of mine for Allah. every step and every action of mine only for Islam and Allah. let's be a better muslim peeps! Jzkk.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment