Saturday, August 30, 2014

- i miss u a lot!

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. Gonna leave KL by 1555hrs today. And now i am waiting for my flight to TGG. Gonna miss my mum the most.

"Mintak dihalalkan semuanya ma - daripada setitik susu hingga ke sepinggan nasi. InsyaAllah, jumpa November nanti. Amin"

Guess what. She gives all of her effort to fulfill my wish to tapau some foods for my journey to terengganu. Which, i actually dont understand bout myself because for previous flights i never requested anything. Plus, to know that she has to run the business alone for today, Ya Rabb. I am so worried. Take care of her Ya Rahman. Please. That's a ll i beg from You now. She's all i have.

Really. I hate this feeling. May Allah helps to ease everything.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment