Wednesday, August 13, 2014

- when the night falls

... while waiting for my laundry to be done and i choose to update my blog. Yes, its all about choice.

Assalamualaikum. Hello and hye readers. It is 15 minutes pass the 2 o'clock. Not to say that i still awake but actually i just wake up from my sleep. I was suffering with migraine this evening so after i ate my diner i straight away went to sleep. My bad! *haha!

Life, is about choice. Your choice on how you want to live your life. #MH used to teach me once. He said, things could be discussed. And, you may choose your decision. If u want it good, so do good. If u want it bad, its up to you. And, just a little reminder every decision comes with consequences, neither good nor bad.

Every single morning, i wake up and i will remind myself to throw away all the bad things of yesterday. "Today is another new day, so make it perfect!" - this is the key to live in happiness. Simple, and it wont cost me anything.

Some people say it is easy to say but not to act. But it still worth to try, isn't? Hey, no one wants bad things to happen. Again, it is you to choose the choices. Bye loves.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment