Saturday, August 16, 2014

- rindu

i miss all the places of the olden days. perlis - perak, taiping especially and KL. it does not mean that i attach to my memories but every bad thing comes with good things. aite?

Assalamualaikum. hello and hye readers. i was spending my great time with arif danial today. yes, only two of us since his sister and brother went to schools. i cant cheat myself - whenever i am with a good kid, i feel like so motherly. *haha! i pray one day i will have my own children. *amin!

i am checking for the perfect time to go to perlis and perak which i hope i can make it before i start my job. i miss the moment when me and my ex-friend spent our time together for food-hunting in perlis. it was an awesome trip because we were traveling by train and bus.

i dont know to others. but for me, travelling together is a good point for you to learn bout yourself as well as ur partner. along the trip, you will face difficulties like financial, self-discipline to time, dining etiquette and etc. and, yes. i would love to have a very best and sexy travel buddy and hubby.

do you think i am a complicated person?

yes i am.

thanks for reading, loves and hates.

Jzkk.           

0 comments:

Post a Comment