Sunday, August 17, 2014

- he is a strong husband

A sentence that i could describe about Adam AF1 - matured. Smart. Very responsible in what he's doing.

Assalamualaikum. Btw, i am not a fan of Adam AF1. Man, seriously, i should say that i hate him. He just like a spoilt brat. but, i kinda impress with his changes now - as a husband, and a father to his stepkids. Ya Rabb, i pray that You will grant me such a sweet and strong husband to me and my kids. *amin!

He? He such a good company to me. Very fun, very responsible and i know that he loved me. I even know if we are married, he could be a good father to my kids or perhaps, a good househusband. But, i have to obey with what Allah has planned to me - "he is not the person, dear."

Well, what i thought is good for me, might not be the best. Aiye?

Missing him?

Yes. And he knows about it.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment