Thursday, August 28, 2014

- hugs and kisses

Verily, i want to hug and kiss every of them. Every. But, i just cant.

Assalamualaikum. Hye readers. The August will be ending soon. Nope. Thats not the point. How u ever felt like you miss someone but you cant do anything with that --

Except,

A good pray. Hoping that everything is fine.

Ya Rabb, i dont know what to do. I really want to be next to them badly. To have good laughs, tears, happiness and sadness. Now. I want it now. But i dont know how to start. *haih!

Half of me wants that. And the other half says, NO. Not just yet. U need your "me time".

Loves, we may stay apart. Far from each other. But, trust me. You are in mind like in every breath of mine. I am not standing by my ego, stubborn or etc. I am giving us the space, the time.

Believe me. I love you. Take care loves.

Jzkk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment